Car rental Nevada
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Offers
Why rent a car in Nevada?
Nevada is a great place for renting a car. From stunning Las Vegas to Hoover Dam, Reno, and even various nature areas, Nevada is best explored with the freedom of having your own wheels.
Top ways to enter Nevada
Las Vegas McCarran Airport: Large and modern, Las Vegas’ main airport is amont the 30 busiest in the world.
Reno-Tahoe Airport: This cozy airport mainly serves flights to and from destination of Western U.S., although it also has flights to the East Coast and Mexico.
By land: It is possible to rent a car in a neighboring state and then drive to Nevada. Large airports near Nevada include Los Angeles Airport and San Francisco in California and Phoenix Airport in Arizona.
Top cities and places to visit
- Las Vegas: One of the most visited cities in the world, Las Vegas is a casino, show, dining, and clubbing destination like no other.
- Boulder City: Mainly known as the location of Hoover Dam, but you’ll also find amazing skydiving here.
- Reno: Sometimes called “The biggest little city in the world”, Reno also offers countless gambling and entertainment opportunities.
- Lake Tahoe: A popular vacation place near Reno, this area offers relaxation and activities year-round.
- Great Basin National Park: This nature area is known for its impressive cliffs, caves, and mountainous scenery.
Most popular rental car
The most popular rental car in Nevada is the Kia Forte, followed by the Toyota Yaris and the Chevrolet Spark.
Crossing the border
Nevada is bordered by Oregon, Idaho, California, Utah, and Arizona. Many car rental providers will permit you to pick up a rental car in a neighboring state and later drop it off in Nevada.
Most popular types of rental car
The most popular rental car type in Nevada is Intermediate. Travelers also pick economy and fullsize rental cars a lot.
Top driving routes
- Las Vegas - Los Angeles (270 mi / 434 km) Las Vegas may be in the desert, but Los Angeles on the Pacific Coast is less than five hours drive away. The road passes the Mojave National Preserve and the Angeles National Forest.
- Las Vegas - San Francisco (569 mi / 916 km) Another iconic Californian destination, San Francisco and the Bay Area is twice the distance than L.A., but if you’re really ambitious, the distance can still be done in one day.
- Las Vegas - Phoenix (302 mi / 486 km) Heading southeast instead of northwest, Phoenix is just a four and a half drive from Las Vegas and serves as a great base for exploring the otherworldly landscapes of Arizona, as well as a worthy destination in its own right.
How can I save money on my rental car?
You can do a number of things to get a good car rental deal in Nevada:
- Compare rates of different rental car providers
- Book your rental car well in advance
- Plan your route before you go
- Know your fuel and mileage requirements
- Visit on the month when the rental prices are the cheapest. According to our data, visiting Nevada is the cheapest in December when renting a car is about 59% cheaper than the yearly average.
Which is the cheapest month to rent a car in Nevada?
What’s the average rental length in Nevada?
What’s the most popular time for renting a car in Nevada?
Top 6 Best Nevada Suppliers in 2019
The benefits of signing up
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding car rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 8.9 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email — in 12 languages