Car rental United Arab Emirates
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Offers
Why rent a car in United Arab Emirates?
From grand cities like Dubai and Abu Dhabi to traces of old Bedouin culture, fascinating desert and even golden beaches and green oases, United Arab Emirates is a surprisingly diverse country. Having your own ride is your best bet to take in as much as you can.
Top ways to enter United Arab Emirates
- Dubai Airport: One of the busiest in the world, Dubai Airport serves nearly 90 million passengers every year.
- Abu Dhabi Airport: A hub to Etihad Airways, Abu Dhabi Airport is also served by two dozen other airlines.
- Sharjah Airport: UAE’s third airport has flights to and from destinations in the Middle East, Europe, South Asia, and Africa.
Top cities and places to visit
- Dubai: The futuristic metropolis is home to beautiful Dubai Marina as well as the diverse Jumeirah Area and countless impressive buildings.
- Abu Dhabi: The nation’s capital, Abu Dhabi is similar in some ways to Dubai, but its atmosphere is different and it is a worthy destination in its own right.
- Sharjah: Not as luxurious as UAE’s two largest cities, Sharjah is nonetheless an interesting destination to visit thanks to its relaxed lifestyle and hospitable locals.
- Al Ain: Located in the desert away from the coast, Al Ain is known as the Garden City of UAE.
- Liwa Oasis: Made up of a couple of Bedouin villages, Liwa and its surroundings is a great place to experience the Arabian Desert in all its might.
- Ajman: Roughly 40 km from the center of Dubai, Ajman is the smallest of the Emirates. An old fort and a nice beach makes it a great destination for a day trip from the large Emirates.
Most popular rental car
The most popular rental car in UAE is the Chevrolet Spark. Travelers also pick the Hyundai Accent and the Mitsubishi Pajero a lot.
Most popular types of rental car
The most popular rental car types in the United Arab Emirates are fullsize, mini, and an economy. Getting a fullsize or a similarly powerful car is a must if you plan to travel away from the main highways and into the desert.
Top driving routes
- Abu Dhabi - Dubai (139 km / 86 mi) The two grand cities of the UAE are less than 90 minutes apart, and most of that time the road will take you right along the Persian Gulf.
- Dubai - Sharjah (30 km / 18 mi) Although located in different Emirates, Dubai and Sharjah are basically part of the same neighborhood, so you can easily travel between them in just 30 minutes.
- Sharjah - Abu Dhabi (166 km / 103 mi) The route between Sharjah and Abu Dhabi can be done in about two hours, although you might like to make a stop and enjoy a green area like the Madar Farms or the Emirates Park Zoo that’ll be on the way.
How can I save money on my rental car?
You can do a number of things to get a good car rental deal in the United Arab Emirates:
- Compare rates of different rental car providers
- Book your rental car well in advance
- Plan your route before you go
- Know your fuel and mileage requirements
- Visit on the month when the rental prices are the cheapest. According to our data, visiting UAE is the cheapest in September when renting a car is about 33% cheaper than the yearly average and about 50% cheaper than renting in February.
Top 19 Most Popular Locations in United Arab Emirates
Which is the cheapest month to rent a car in United Arab Emirates?
What’s the average rental length in United Arab Emirates?
What’s the most popular time for renting a car in United Arab Emirates?
Top 12 Suppliers for United Arab Emirates in 2019
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 8.9 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email