Car rental Seychelles
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Offers
Why rent a car in Seychelles?
Seychelles is a great place to rent a car. Whether you’ll choose to visit small villages outside of the main tourist areas or to explore pristine beaches that you can sometimes enjoy all by yourself, having your own ride will let you see the country’s surprising diversity.
Top ways to enter Seychelles
Seychelles Airport: Located about 10 km (6 mi) from the capital city, the airports hosts flights to and from Africa, the Middle East, South Asia, and Europe.
Top cities and places to visit
- Victoria: One of the world’s smallest capitals, Victoria is an interesting place with its own atmosphere. The Natural History Museum and the Sir Selwyn Selwyn-Clarke Market are some of its highlights.
- Beau Vallon: One of the nicest beaches in Seychelles, Beau Vallon is what most people imagine when they think of Seychelles.
- Anse Lazio: Located on the northern coast of the small Praslin Island, Anse Lazio has a much more private feel than beaches on the larger Mahé island.
- Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve: Also in Praslin, this beautiful nature park is home to unique species of birds, mammals, and plants.
- La Digue Island: One of the really small Seychelles islands, La Digue is famous for its impressive granite rocks.
Most popular rental car
The most popular rental car in Seychelles is the Hyundai i10, followed by the Kia Picanto and the Daihatsu Terios.
Seychelles is an archipelago and there are no international ferry services, so the only way to leave the country is by an airplane.
Top driving routes
The most popular rental car types in Seychelles are economy, mini, and fullsize.
How can I save money on my rental car?
You can do a number of things to get a good car rental deal in Seychelles:
- Compare rates of different rental car providers
- Book your rental car well in advance
- Plan your route before you go
- Know your fuel and mileage requirements
- Visit on the month when the rental prices are the cheapest. According to our data, visiting Seychelles is the cheapest in March when renting a car is about 22% cheaper than the yearly average and a whole 40% cheaper than renting a car in July.
Top 4 Most Popular Locations in Seychelles
Which is the cheapest month to rent a car in Seychelles?
What’s the average rental length in Seychelles?
What’s the most popular time for renting a car in Seychelles?
Our Customers Reviews
Top 2 Suppliers for Seychelles in 2019
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 8.9 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email