Car Rental Jordan
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Offers
Why rent a car in Jordan?
Beautiful and diverse, Jordan is a great country to travel around by car. From ancient cities to vast desert to golden beaches, the freedom of your own wheels will let you experience it to the fullest.
Top ways to enter Jordan
Amman Queen Alia Airport: Jordan’s largest international airport is modern and well-connected, offering flights to many destinations in the Greater Middle East, Europe, and Asia.
Aqaba Airport: Located in the very southwest of the country, Aqaba Airport offers an entry point to the Red Sea.
By land: It might be possible to enter Jordan from Israel, although the border situation depends on the political climate in the region and can change quite rapidly so make sure to follow the latest updates. You cannot cross the border in a rental car. The nearest international airport is in Eilat.
Top cities and places to visit
- Amman: Not only is Jordan’s capital a bustling metropolis, it is also home to countless historic landmarks and artefacts left by Romans, Ottomans, and others who once ruled here.
- Aqaba: Located on the Gulf of Aqaba that’s part of the Red Sea, this resort is a paradise for divers and enthusiasts of other water sports.
- Petra: Carved in sandstone, the city of Petra arguably one of the highlights of the whole Middle East.
- Wadi Rum: A vast desert valley with an otherworldly feel that is only inhabited by a couple of thousands of Bedouins.
- Arabian Desert: The Arabian Desert has many attractions, from oasis towns to ruins of empires and surprising diversity of wildlife. Azraq Wetland Reserve is one of the highlights.
Most popular rental car
The most popular rental car in Jordan is the Kia Picanto, but the Toyota Yaris and the Citroen C3 are also quite popular.
Jordan is bordered by Israel, Palestinian Authority, Syria, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia. Unfortunately, at the time of writing you cannot cross the border with any of the Jordan’s neighboring countries in a rental car as it is forbidden.
Most governments and international institutions strongly advise against all non-essential travel to Syria and Iraq as military conflicts are ongoing in both countries.
Most popular types of rental car
The most popular rental vehicle type in Jordan is economy, but fullsize and compact are also popular.
Top driving routes
- Amman - Aqaba (334 km / 207 mi) The route between these two popular destinations takes you through Jordan from north to south (or vice versa), with many interesting detour opportunities on the way.
- Amman - Madaba (32 km / 20 mi) The historic town of Madaba can be reached from Amman in less than 40 minutes.
How can I save money on my rental car?
You can do a number of things to get a good car rental deal in Jordan:
- Compare rates
- Book your rental car well in advance
- Plan your route before you go
- Know your fuel and mileage requirements
Top 7 Most Popular Locations in Jordan
Car Rental at Amman International Airport Queen Alia from $28.51 per day
Car Rental at Amman Civil Airport from $28.51 per day
Car Rental at Aqaba Airport from $57.02 per day
Car Rental at Amman, Downtown from $28.51 per day
Car Rental at Amman Abdali Boulevard from $57.02 per day
Car Rental at Aqaba, Downtown from $45.62 per day
Car Rental at Amman Rotana Hotel from $57.02 per day
Which is the cheapest month to rent a car in Jordan?
What’s the average rental length in Jordan?
What’s the most popular time for renting a car in Jordan?
Our Customers Reviews
Top 10 Suppliers for Jordan in 2019
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 9 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email