Car rental Cyprus
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Offers
Why rent a car in Cyprus?
It’s a great idea to rent a car in Cyprus. With its beautiful beaches, constantly great weather, and hospitable locals, it is a pleasure to explore it from east to west, and having your own ride gives you the freedom to do that.
Top ways to enter Cyprus
- Larnaca Airport: Cyprus’ busiest international airport serves flights to and from many destinations in Europe and the Middle East.
- Paphos Airport: Small and cozy, Paphos Airport is mainly active during the summers and is popular among many low-cost carriers.
Top cities and places to visit
- Larnaca: Although modern and busy, Larnaca is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world and holds many traces of its long history.
- Nicosia: Divided between Cyprus and Northern Cyprus, Nicosia is one of the very few divided capital cities in the world. It charms its visitors with culture and arts.
- Limassol: The many beaches of this coastal city offer everything from relaxation to opportunities for doing different waters.
- Troodos Mountains: The most hilly part of Cyprus is pleasantly green and offers amazing views of the island.
- Pitsilia: More traditional than the rest of the island, the villages of Pitsilia region is where you can see what some would consider the real Cyprus.
Most popular rental car
The most popular rental car in Cyprus is the Kia Picanto, closely followed by the Suzuki Alto and the Chevrolet Spark.
Cyprus’ only neighbor is Northern Cyprus. It is a de facto separate entity with its own laws, customs etc. You may or may not need a visa to visit Northern Cyprus, depending on your citizenship. We advise consulting your Ministry of Foreign Affairs to find out more.
Many rental car providers do not permit crossing the border into Northern Cyprus. Some will permit it, but even in this case you won’t be able to drop off the car in Northern Cyprus - you will have to return to Cyprus and drop off your car there.
Most popular types of rental car
The type of car rented most often in Cyprus is a mini, but economy and compact are also popular.
Top driving routes
Larnaca - Paphos (134 km / 83 mi) You can travel between the two Cypriot cities with international airports in just about 90 minutes.
Limassol - Larnaca (68 km / 43 mi) From one beach destination to the other, Limassol and Larnaca are just a 50 minute ride apart.
Nicosia - Paphos (153 km / 95 mi) The fastest route will take you through Limassol and along the coast, but it might be even more rewarding to travel through inland and visit places around Agros or Nikitari instead.
How can I save money on my rental car?
You can do a number of things to get a good car rental deal in Austria:
- Compare rates
- Book your rental car well in advance
- Plan your route before you go
- Know your fuel and mileage requirements
- Visit on the month when the rental prices are the cheapest. According to our data, visiting Cyprus is the cheapest in January - prices start from € 17.47 for an economy vehicle per day which is 50% cheaper than the yearly average.
Top 11 Most Popular Locations in Cyprus
Which is the cheapest month to rent a car in Cyprus?
What’s the average rental length in Cyprus?
What’s the most popular time for renting a car in Cyprus?
Our Customers Reviews
Top 18 Suppliers for Cyprus in 2019
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 9 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email