Frequently Asked Questions
Confirmation and payments
Mileage, fuel, and cross-country rentals
- Can I cross national borders with my rental car?
- What happens if I get a speeding ticket or some other fines during my rental period?
- Can I drop off my car at a different location?
- Do I have to pay for toll roads?
- What is my rental car’s fuel policy and can I change it?
- What is the mileage policy for my rental?
Full Coverage, Insurance, and Protection
- What is excess?
- How much is the excess of my rental car?
- How can I remove Full Coverage from my booking?
- What happens if my rental car gets damaged?
- What insurance policies does my rental car have?
- Will I have to leave a deposit when I pick up the car?
- What additional coverage can I buy at the car rental counter?
- Why do I have to pay the deposit at the pick-up time?
- How do I claim Full Coverage?
- What should I do if my car breaks down or I’m involved in an accident?
- What is Collision Damage Waiver?
- What is Theft Protection or TP?
Fees and Extras
Bookings, modification and cancellation
- How do I update the details of my reservation?
- If I modify my booking, will the car rental price change?
- Am I going to get the exact vehicle that I booked?
- Can I extend my booking?
- Can I return the car later than my original drop-off time?
- Can I pick-up the car earlier than originally agreed?
- What happens if my flight is delayed or cancelled?
- Why do I need to provide my flight number?
- How do I cancel my booking? Is there a fee if I need to cancel my reservation?
- What is the maximum period of my rental?